Isetta Masliouk Bonomi
She began to study drawing and Painting when she was nine years attending one of the best art schools in Moscow
(Krasnopresninkaja). Then she prosecuted her studies in the important Art Academy
Strogonovskoe, renowned for the technical and classical training.
| font> In these works she has taken over the style
and the decorative elements that represent in the everyday-life the imagination and the fantastic world of nature (following the Pompeian style, the Bolognese school of
"boschereccia", the Tuscan grotesque) using the techniques she learned by studying the artists of the past. font> |
font> She is currently working on a series of landscapes of the Chianti region and follows several decorative projects for public and private institutions in Siena and Lazio.
- 1978-1987 First and Seconday Art School
- 1987-1992 Strogonovskoe Academy of Fine Arts of Moskow
- 1993 1993 Greve in Chianti: personal exibition "Paesaggi del Chianti"
- 1997-1998 1997-1998 Scuola Libera del Nudo Accademia di Belle Arti di Firenze (School of Painting of the Nude - Academy of Fine Arts of Firenze)
- 1999 1999 (4th-14th of September) Castellina in Chianti: personal exibition "Paesaggi del Chianti"
- 2002 Bolgheri Castagneto: collective exibition
- 2007 Firenze, Palagio di Parte Guelfa: collective exibition
- 2009 (16th October - 1st November) Greve in Chianti: personal exibition "Paesaggi"
- 2010 (20th May - 20th June) Firenze, Via Martelli 21r Ag. CheBanca: personal exibition "Paesaggi del Chianti"
- 2010 (1st - 15th September) Castellina in Chianti: personal exibition
- 2011 (1st October - 15th October) Castellina in Chianti: personal exibition "Paesaggi".
|Pages of my friends:||Natalia Azrikan Exhibit Designer|
|I mosaici di Lucia Menchini|
Back to the index